Cremation Florence Bracelet- Sterling Silver
This bracelet is made with the highest quality 925 sterling silver. If you would like an extender or a different size than what is listed, feel free to message me. :)
My name is Tiffany, I started making memorial ash jewelry when a close friend of mine lost a loved one. I spent weeks learning how to make a ring for her. I wanted to get the ratio/design/technique perfect before starting on her ring with her loved one's ashes. Once the ring was finished and I brought it to her, it was the most heartfelt reaction I have ever seen. It was by far the most special piece I had made. I was so thankful that she trusted me with the ashes and allowed me to gift her the most special gift.
I promise I will treat your loved one's ashes with the utmost respect. Any ashes that are not used will be returned with your bracelet.
Thank you for considering me to be the one to make this special piece for you. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. It would be my honor to make this piece for you. ♡
** If you are local to Abbotsford B.C. and would like to pick up, please message me and I will refund your shipping in full!
Once you have purchased, I will reach out to you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. ♡
Ash delivery options
1. Local delivery:
- We can discuss a meet time
- Only a small amount of ashes is needed for your bracelet - a tablespoon will do. If you would like to bring the entire urn I can remove the amount needed for you.
- address is:
2694 Bristol Drive,
Canada, V2S 0G1
2. Shipping ashes
- Only a small amount of ashes is needed for your bracelet - a tablespoon will do. The extras will be returned with your bracelet.
- You can put the ashes into a ziplock (double bagged is best) and then into an envelope or packaging of your choosing.
- please avoid shipping in a large container because it could increase shipping charges.
- please ship to my address:
2694 Bristol Drive,
Canada, V2S 0G1
- Then take your package to your nearest post office. I would suggest purchasing tracked shipping.
- please message me if you have any questions. The post office should be able to answer any questions as well.
Gold-filled jewelry surpasses the value of gold-plated pieces by a significant margin. Remarkably, gold-filled items contain nearly 100 percent more actual gold content than their gold-plated counterparts. This results in gold-filled jewelry possessing the same coveted properties and appearance as solid gold. Moreover, it boasts exceptional resistance to tarnishing and is water safe. For individuals with metal sensitivities, gold-filled jewelry offers a worry-free option, as it can be worn without concerns of triggering allergic reactions.
PVD, short for Physical Vapor Deposition, is a vacuum coating method used to apply a gold layer to the base metal, used by luxury brands like Rolex and Cartier. G&J uses an extra thick PVD coating well above the industry standard. Compared to gold plating, PVD coatings offer superior resistance to corrosion caused by sweat and everyday use. This process results in a dazzling, functional finish, particularly effective when used with Stainless Steel as a base metal, ensuring it remains hypoallergenic. For those who prefer to keep their jewelry on at all times, PVD is an excellent choice due to its vibrancy and exceptional durability, lasting for many years.
Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and 7.5% alloy. This 7.5% is usually made of copper or zinc. The addition of these other metals makes sterling silver significantly stronger and more durable. All of our silver pieces are made with '925 Sterling Silver', never 'silver-plated'. They are hypoallergenic, tarnish-resistant, and made to last!
What is Gold Filled?
What is Gold PVD?
What is Sterling Silver?